1. Am I eligible to use the Food Pantry services?
Anyone in need is eligible.
2. What information do you need from me?
Proof of Address, Proof of income and ID for every member in your family.
3. How much food can I expect?
You are allotted points based on the size of your family. You choose what is needed and used by your family.
4. Am I allowed to come back more than once?
You are given a receipt with a date for your next visit if you should need us again. You are allowed to visit us every 4 weeks.
5. Where is the Food Pantry located? What are your hours?
256 Murray St. (corner of Murray and Bethune) We are open Wed - Sat. 9:00 am to 11:30
6. Where can I go if you are closed?
We have lists available of other food banks and it is also available on the Kawartha Food Share Web site here.
Clothing vouchers are only issued through the Food Pantry, not through Vinnies.